.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy

Hello!! I don't know about you, but I feel like I am stuck in a whirlwind of activity!! At least now that activity doesn't have to include jumping through muddy puddles, and can include lounging in the pool. Happy Summer!!!


I'm afraid that I don't have a current big project going on right now. Buuuut I do have lots of cute previous projects to show you! All of these things were done pre-blog, so I wasn't so good with the before/after pic thing. I also want to apologize for the not-so-good pictures. 1.) I am not a photography wiz and 2.) my camera is...less than desirable for good shots. (hint hint to the Hubs) Soooorrrry:( All of these projects are quick, easy and best of all CHEAP!!!


So, drum roll please....drum roll.....

Here we go:)

Skeleton Keys from Etsy and Pat Catan's

Garage sale frame, dish towel background and wooden "welcome" sign....CHEAP!!

U.G.L.Y tray from Salvation Army, repainted:)

3 dollar Walmart frame, scrapbook paper

Precut MDF board from Lowe's, vinyl letters

Dollar Tree candlesticks, vases, candles, and Hob Lob greenery/urn. Spray painted urn and Christmas charger

Dollar Tree flowers and Easter eggs

Fall wall hanging made from a picture frame

Fall topiary


I did find a few projects that do have before and after pics (who know what got into me on those days). I also have 2 room redo's to show you. But I'm going to keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see them. Until then, happy decorating/crafting:) If you want any directions for the above projects, please let me know and I'd be happy to post them.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to try some of these decorating ideas in my new home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete